Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PowerPay Token Cards

Options
  • 12-09-2012 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭

Hello
    Id decided to apply for an Easy Pay Electricity card as I heard they were good to pay off a little bit each week before the bill arrives, but got PowerPay Token Card instead,whats the deal with them? Have they replaced the Easy Pay Cards?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Kerrydude1981,

The cards you are enquiring about are specifically for a pre-pay meter. They are separate to the EasyPay card, which a customer would use at a post office.

The PowerPay token card is swiped when a customer is purchasing tokens for their pre-pay meter.

Do let me know if you require any further assistance.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Hi Una

I think I may have been sent the wrong cards so,I dont have a pre pay meter,I pay my bill via the Post Office,I have a Business Electricity account is it possible to get an Easy Pay Card for my account

Regards
    Kerrydude1981

Hi again,

I'll check into this for you - if you could just private message me your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address/telephone number as they appear on your account.

All the best :)
    Una

Hi again,

I just saw your edit. An EasyPay card would only be on offer to domestic customers. Do PM your details though if you would like me to assist you further. :)

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Thanks for confirming that Una and thanks for your assistance with this matter

• Advertisement

No problem at all. I am here until 6pm and back from 8am tomorrow, so will be on hand to respond to a private message if you wish to send it. :)

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement