Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fees For Link-In

Options
  • 12-09-2012 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭

Quick question:

SAA informed me that the fees per module I'm linking-in are €568. But when I go to "Pay Your Fees Online", it calculates my fees as over €7,000, as it adds in the undergraduate fees + registration fee.

Should I just ignore this and pay the fees for the link-ins (€568 X 2) or should I go to the Fees Office and explain the situation to them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Override the total amount to what you are paying, I had to do this even tho I get the grant and only had €72 to pay, it was looking for €7300 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Agent_99 wrote: »
    Override the total amount to what you are paying, I had to do this even tho I get the grant and only had €72 to pay, it was looking for €7300 :eek:

Cheers. :)

Any idea whether I should add the €72 to my total or not?

Advertisement