Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goodbye KeithM89

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

KeithM, I think we was a legend before he became a mod, his post about throwing a coke bottle was hilarious.

Great mod though a better poster.

• Site Banned Posts: 256 ✭✭Dr Silly Bollox MD

Funny guy till he became a Mod.

Wish more thought was put into how Mods are chosen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Kids, you should know better than to think this is a forum where you can take cheap shots at other users, past or present. Let's all relax, maybe have a nice pint after that gruelling first day back at work, and untie the non-Euclidean knot you have made of your underwear, yes?

• Site Banned Posts: 256 ✭✭Dr Silly Bollox MD

Sarky wrote: »
    Kids, you should know better than to think this is a forum where you can take cheap shots at other users, past or present. Let's all relax, maybe have a nice pint after that gruelling first day back at work, and untie the non-Euclidean knot you have made of your underwear, yes?
    No cheap shot from me, I find that most members chosen to Mod usually turn into lurkers is all, whether encouraged to or not, I don't know.

Would like to see this added to list of things taken into consideration by those picking new Mods.

Shame to see good members thinking they can't be a part of the craic as their new "job" is to keep the peace. It's happened a few times but keith was most notable for me.

^Banged that out in 15secs, hope it's clear what I mean.

Advertisement