Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP Question

• 12-09-2012 4:22pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

OK So here it is. Our teacher said you need to have had 3 days work experience. The question is say I didn't work and just wrote down that I did what will happen? Like how will the know whether you worked or not.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

In our school teachers went out to some of the places where people were working. I'd say it would be better not to risk it tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

On your portfolio, you have to give details on where/when you worked (if you chose to do the diary of work placement) There is a chance the state examinations commission may check up on the details you provided.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mossy95

fontdor wrote: »
    OK So here it is. Our teacher said you need to have had 3 days work experience. The question is say I didn't work and just wrote down that I did what will happen? Like how will the know whether you worked or not.

They might ask for a report card or signutare off someone you worked with or probally call them up and asked how you preformed.

Advertisement