Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you ever just read different fora because you know you'll find something funny?

• 12-09-2012 5:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

I dont mean do you go on boards just to find the giggles. I mean do you go on fora that you normally would have no interest in because you know that there will be funny stuff. For example, my regular fora here would be accom&property, motors, legal, and cycling. However, when i'm bored I would browse through the others and come up with some real gems. my favourites would be
    1. - Consumer Issues - (uh, I bought something 3 weeks ago and changed my mind and now they wont take it back omgwtflolhax)
    2. - Conspiracy Theories (anything by Run_to_da_hills is guaranteed rediculous)
    3. - Christianity - question- how would you recognise the devil? reply uh how could you not?
    So tell me where do you go to sustain a healthy superiority complex?

Although I imagine this thread is now about my use of the word 'fora'...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Accommodation & Property - "I'm 200k in negative equity and want to move into a bigger house because I've got a kid on the way"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

I read Motors, it's like watching Ice-Hockey, you kinda go for the Hockey, but really you are just there to see a big row. Usually over some sort of "rule of the road", which is funny, well it is to me. Ok, maybe it isn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,507 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I went into the Ladies Lounge once. Felt like a right perv in the bushes or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭The Dagda

PI ftw

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

The ladies lounge and personal issues and relationship issues. Giggles.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

My first ever post was in tLL. Too scared to go back to see if I am banned.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I only go into the ladies lounge if an interesting headline pops up on the 'latest posts' lists. Would there be lads lurking there?

Cuckoo's Nest ftw!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

..."fora"?

..."fora"?
    It's goes with Flauna. Fora and Flauna. Flauna is the crap people leave to float around in the fora. Aww, it's complicated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

..."fora"?

Correct, only oiks call them forums.

• Advertisement

Correct, only oiks call them forums.
    In which case, its Florum, as in forum flotsam.

Advertisement