Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

retirement sale

• 12-09-2012 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I am selling off what is left of shooting equipment as I am giving up the sport for various reasons.IMG_2086.JPG

IMG_2063.JPG

IMG_2081.JPG
    Nikon 20x60 Armoured Spotting scope, Quality scope with crystal clear optics,
    not a chinese made Nikon.sold with carry case. Tripod is free, I do have a Manfratto tripod for the scope but I am keeping it for my camera.
    Price is 195 euros.

2nd photo
    RCBS Rockchucker press, powder dispenser, powder trickler & funnel, case lube pad, manual primer tool, primer pocket cleaning brush, case chamfer tool, 5-0-5 beam scales, 80 round case block and a Trim Pro Case trimmer kit complete.
    Hornady manual books 2 volumes
    Sierra manual
    Lyman manual 48th ed
    Speer manual book
    Ackley loading 2 volumes
    Price is 375 euro
    Regards
    Rafer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 peter65

Pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Rafer

The RCBS loading equipment is sold , pending funds.
    Thanks Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Rafer

The Nikon spotting scope is sold.
    Thanks Peter (Dazed & Confused)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement