Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which soccer club to join?

Options
  • 12-09-2012 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Hi. I want to maintain fitness for autumn/winter.
    Could someone recommend a soccer club for me to join in the Wexford town or surrounding area. (Not from Wexford) Not that good so just looking for a suitable team.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Bog Butter wrote: »
    Could someone recommend a soccer club for me to join in the Wexford town or surrounding area. (Not from Wexford) Not that good so just looking for a suitable team.
    Thanks

Its Football !! what area you talkin' ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

There's a good few soccer clubs around Wexford town... North End, Wexford Albion, Wexford Bohs, Wexford Celtic, Park Hotspur.

If you're just looking for a kick around for fitness sake probably best just find the club that is most convenient for you to get to.

Alternatively look to get involved in a 5 aside astro league.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Bog Butter wrote: »
    Thanks

Hi, im involved with Wex Celtic in town, if you want anymore info on training etc..pm me.

Advertisement