Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixing Iphones etc

Options
  • 12-09-2012 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi Guys,

I want to know how to fix iphone etc so i can fix mine should i evr need it also fix friends etc. Is there any1 willing to give me a lesson for €50???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Just loOk up YouTube tutorials.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

This isn't the appropriate forum for this kind of question, try Mobiles & PDAs.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

QWERTY234 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I want to know how to fix iphone etc so i can fix mine should i evr need it also fix friends etc. Is there any1 willing to give me a lesson for €50???

Just check the net dude. I was quoted $200 to fix my Iphone 4 a few months ago. Instead I bought the tool kit and parts for $17 and armed with a few online tutorials I fixed it myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Loads of tutorials on Youtube on this subject. When Apple quoted me €100 to replace a battery in my iPod I simply went on ebay, bought one for €15 and then opened up the Ipod and changed the battery by following step by step tutorials on YouTube. Easy as and €85 saved.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Thread Moved

• Advertisement
Advertisement