Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Log on to SULIS, Student Mail or anything.

Options
  • 12-09-2012 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

I've tried logging onto SULIS and student mail but it keeps telling me that my password is incorrect. Could someone tell me exactly what to enter when trying to log on in case I'm making a mistake?

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Logging into SULIS:

Username: Your ID# (EG. 12345678)
    Password: The password you created the day you enrolled. It is case sensitive, and AFAIK the first letter HAS to be capitalised.

Logging in to Student Mail:

Username: YourID@studentmail.ul.ie (EG. 12345678@studentmail.ul.ie)
    Password: See above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    AFAIK the first letter HAS to be capitalised.
    Nope. Unless it was changed this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Decryptor wrote: »
    Nope. Unless it was changed this year.

Must've been changed last year because when I was setting up my account I was told it had to be capital.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭breedie

Hi Nic,

Is it possible that you never changed your password from the original one i.e. your date of birth?

Try using that and then clicking on the link to change it.

Hope this helps.

If you have any more problems, try going into the Student Portal on the UL homepage, then Support and Admin and select Computing resources. They have a list on the left and one of the items is a doc called IT HELP new students 2012. it might help you as well.

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

Im having this problem aswell.
    I can log into the student portal where I had to register my modules but I cant get into sulis or my student mail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Go to the library (or possibly other computer labs), there's a machine there that lets you reset your network/Sulis/email password. Ask the Peer Advisors in the red tshirts if you're unsure of where it is/what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 bombibom

I've tried logging onto SULIS and student mail but it keeps telling me that my password is incorrect. Could someone tell me exactly what to enter when trying to log on in case I'm making a mistake?

Thanks. :)

Hi. I had the same problem this semester.
    Some of the accounts were reset over the summer.
    Try entering your UL ID 1xxxxxxxxx and
    in the password section enter Date of Birth in the format:
    20May1988 for example. Month is always with capital and year of birth is in full format.

Advertisement