Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorrect SMS text

• 12-09-2012 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

I have a query that I don't know if it is a network or hardware issue. Basically I received a sms from my wife that was different from what she sent.80% of the sms was correct except fo the last sentence which was complely different from what I received.The two texts are below. Is this a network or handset issue? We both have other similar issues recntly about texts not being received.

"Got alot of cards done heating on also as the oil came. Coul you bring home rubber bands please. Jamie is asleep since 9.I hope i haven't jinxed it hs mad i will be grand"

"Got alot of cards done heating on also as the oil came. Coul you bring home rubber bands please. Jamie is asleep since 9.I hope i haven't jinxed it h a weird pain in my side"

Advertisement