Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is anyone out there?

• 12-09-2012 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Is anyone else in coisceim and staying awkwardly indoors the whole time :L two of us here too social awkward to just walk up to someones house and make friends, help :L

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

im down in kingscourt and know nobody from north campus :( sure come on down!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭DestructiveApe

What course you doing? Do you have orientation tomorrow, we might run into each other!

Doing multimedia. I probably seen/talked to you ha.

What course you doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭DestructiveApe

RB100 wrote: »
    Doing multimedia. I probably seen/talked to you ha.

What course you doing?

I doing TV, Radio and New Media, We probably have already met alright :P

You looking forward to starting properly tomorrow? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LadyLuck2012

Hey :) I lived in Cois Ceim since firt year, was very quite last year though, I'm down in Sean Mhuileann now, 3rd year TV and Radio, come on down sometime!! You will meet some people in Cois Ceim though, trust me, call to house 14 the girl that lives there is mad ha!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

Coisceim, possibly the most mind numbingly boring student accommodation that ever existed.

the same about kingscourt! :P

Advertisement