Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

deleting posts

Options
  • 12-09-2012 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

not even sure am i doing this right but can you delete all my previous posts?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

In general, we don't do mass deletes. You'll need to ask the mod of the forums in question, and give reasons for this. I can see the posts you've reported, so I assume they're the posts in question.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 frazzlerf92

how do i contact the mod of gadgets direct forum? or do i just report the posts?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You can just PM them, but reporting the posts will already have notified them.

can't get a response from the mod of the forum there are only a few of them is there any other way to get them deleted asap?

You could also ask the cat mods to do so.

• Advertisement

K thanks will do will keep reporting them too would prefer them to be deleted within the next day

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement