Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Labs/Tutoirals;

• 12-09-2012 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

In 1st year arts timetable it says that there is Tutorials/Labs on Friday evenings but it conflicts with my job. I am doing History,Sociology,Economics and Geography so is there tutorials/labs for these subjects and how important is it to attend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Son of Sniglet

It's really important to attend tutorials, as you get marked for attendance and participation.

Hope you can get yourself sorted with work!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

It's really important to attend tutorials, as you get marked for attendance and participation.

Hope you can get yourself sorted with work!

To anyone else who looks at this, tutorials are only mandatory for some courses, other courses, such as my own, do not require you to go to any. However, they are very useful to go to anyway and I would encourage anyone to go to them.,

Advertisement