Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog groomers

Options
  • 12-09-2012 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

I am hoping ye might help me I am looking for a recommendation for a good experienced dog groomer around the Carlow town/Ballon area.
    Experience is essential as we have used 1 or 2 before and just weren't happy with them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Did you try vets on tullow road?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Vets in Gallow Hill Athy, they are my vet in Portlaoise and have a grooming service and I've used them the past 13 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

racso1975 wrote: »
    Did you try vets on tullow road?

Had our cavalier in there twice with hit and miss results, 1st time was grand but the second time they shaved his ears and if you know the breed that is something that shouldn't be done. From what I heard the groomer that was there had changed so that could have accounted for the change in standards between the 2 trips..

I've also tried headsandtails groomers over towards bennekerry and she is good but looking to get some other people's opinions one good groomers around the area..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Miranda in the vets on Tullow Road is the person you are looking for. She's a top class dog groomer.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Gonzp

There is a lady called Trish Roberts just on the way into Bunclody on the Ballon side.. She s really good and loves dogs. I ve brough my lad to her twice now and have no complaints. She s cheap too. I ll pm the number to you...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

I think there's a grooming service in the vets at the bus park. I have no experience of them though.

Advertisement