Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single Ladies Cork City

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

eternal wrote: »
    You're right in everything you say.

Ah no I know well I spew out my fair share of bullsh1t now and then

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭cate3may

Hi guys/girls

Anyone interested in doing something this weekend (fri/sat) or else one night next week....

Cinema and a drink or bite to eat?

feeling positive today so feel like I should organise something!

Cate

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

is this for single ladies cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭cate3may

sporina wrote: »
    is this for single ladies cork?

Yes indeed it is....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

id probably be able to do somthing alright

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

eth0 wrote: »
    The new crowd must be rough so.

I was over there at the time, actually heading back there for a week. Nah I don't f*ck around like that at all, tis a bloody nuisance actually when people do that. It seems to be the modern way and the way "modern society" wants to see things done.

Back in my day one would tell someone to take a long walk off a short pier if you didn't want anything to do with em. Nowadays in todays non-confrontational modern and supposedly enlightened times you talk nicely to them to their face, tell them you'd love to meet up at some point in the future but don't arrange anything. Then when they feel its time to meet up you suddenly go quiet on them. If they're a slight bit persistent then you accuse them of 'stalking'.
    I have to quote this as this is EXACTLY what he has done to me. I was right all along when i said he was a pussy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I have to quote this as this is EXACTLY what he has done to me. I was right all along when i said he was a pussy.
    Maybe he was just trying to be polite :)

grenache wrote: »
    Maybe he was just trying to be polite :)
    Is coming onto someone being polite?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Is coming onto someone being polite?
    Maybe I read it wrong - I thought he was ignoring you?

grenache wrote: »
    Maybe I read it wrong - I thought he was ignoring you?
    No read the post i quoted
    all i can say is that anyone who offers a good looking woman sex and then pretends it did not happen, is either a pussy or does not like pussy, get me???!!!

• Advertisement

Hi All

I know this is an old thread but wanted to know if the nights out / meet ups have been organized? If so are ye accepting new members :confused::)

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭angeline

Hi Amy. Nothing was organised the last time around, but maybe we can get a group going...

absolutely!!! I'm def up for it - let me know!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Loop54

Hi, I'd be up for a meet up if anything is organised let me know! :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I always wanted to set up a sort of Cork Adventurers Club for people who want to do outdoors stuff; hiking, kayaking, orienteering etc. Anyone interested? I know of a group in Dublin - has over a 1000 members and they regularly go surfing, hiking and play rounders in Phoenix Park after work.

All my married/coupled friends seem to do the mountain walking with their partners and then only ever want to 'go for a drink' with their single friends. I'm so bored of 'going for a drink'.

There's a charity orienteering thing on tonight in Fermoy if anyone's interested. I'd love to go but no one wants to. It's only 7Euro per person and for Down Syndrome Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

mm sounds interesting. I would not make Fermoy tonight but would be interested in the activity side. Im not single but I can still go places without him. :0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

dory wrote: »
    I always wanted to set up a sort of Cork Adventurers Club for people who want to do outdoors stuff; hiking, kayaking, orienteering etc. Anyone interested? I know of a group in Dublin - has over a 1000 members and they regularly go surfing, hiking and play rounders in Phoenix Park after work.

All my married/coupled friends seem to do the mountain walking with their partners and then only ever want to 'go for a drink' with their single friends. I'm so bored of 'going for a drink'.

There's a charity orienteering thing on tonight in Fermoy if anyone's interested. I'd love to go but no one wants to. It's only 7Euro per person and for Down Syndrome Ireland.

Can settled (nice happy man 47 ) go on these trips. Sorry to but in. But my (female) partner won't do anything like this.
    ps. I am genuine.
    Referances provided by herself if nessary.
    Is it open to males !
    ps. Totally unfit, off the fags 1 week !!
    + have my own canoe and use to love outdoors. Cheers. ta.

Is it a two person canoe then wink wink..Haha only messing.. Maybe something new here then to organise something like this.. Perhaps a new thread is needed though so these single ladies don't get the wrong idea..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

scudo2 wrote: »
    Can settled (nice happy man 47 ) go on these trips. Sorry to but in. But my (female) partner won't do anything like this.
    ps. I am genuine.
    Referances provided by herself if nessary.
    Is it open to males !
    ps. Totally unfit, off the fags 1 week !!
    + have my own canoe and use to love outdoors. Cheers. ta.

Absolutely. I'm always looking for peope who like the outdoors. I'd love to get a canoe, but it's not really safe to go alone. Is everyone on FB? I know one gang in Dublin who have a FB group and they post up different things people are going to do and you can join events then. I think people would check that more often that a thread on here. What do ye think?

Go for it... Might the beginning of a fantastic new club..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

Milly33 wrote: »
    Is it a two person canoe then wink wink..Haha only messing.. Maybe something new here then to organise something like this.. Perhaps a new thread is needed though so these single ladies don't get the wrong idea..

absolutely.. single ladies thread? settled male wants to join??? why would he be in a single ladies thread anyway…

its threads like this that gives boards a bad name..

start a new thread.

jes relax don't stress out.. he already said sorry for gatecrashing.. Boards doesn't have a bad name either tut tut shame on you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

did the adventure club or the ladies club ever get going? unfortunately life got in the way for a while but would be interested in it, the girlie chats etc

Advertisement