Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LArry Murphy in D8?

• 13-09-2012 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

On Fm104 just now on the adrian kennedy show, people seen him outside st audeons school :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Hardly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

wheres dexter when you need him :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

apparently he got a dublin corpo flat they are saying :rolleyes::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭emo72

He wouldn't be able to walk the streets of Dublin. Unless he had a deathwish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

apparently he got a dublin corpo flat they are saying :rolleyes::pac:
    Yep some aul gobbler going to bring a reporter up tomorrow to see if its true.... To be honest a pal of mine saw him in Spain a week ago. Head shaved and a stubble beard ... A barman confirmed it was him too...supposedly on 24hr watch by Spanish cops ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

emo72 wrote: »

especially of the d8 he is in is dolphins barn. that has to be the roughest area in south dublin, if not the entire county

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Larry Murphy must have been everywhere in Ireland at this stage the amount of times that I've heard that he's turned up somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

Wow the Adrian Kennedy show said THAT... Well, I need nothing more to convince me!

the aul wan ringing up was saying he was seen with his hood up and tightly drawn and standing on the wall looking into the playground at st audeons

now adrian is going to get a reporter to knock on some random member of the public's front door in the morning and ask if he is a rapist :pac:

I saw a thread, I think in the Waterford forum earlier today and apparently he was down that part of the country. Must have a private jet or something..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

It was in "The Irish Sun" too the other day. :rolleyes:

And why does nobody worry about the well known rapist living on mountjoy square that walks around approaching women at bus stops etc.... I reported him to the garda one morn and they were out in a flash . He's supposed to be a sure thing ad a reoffender but nobody seems bothered . Oh well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

The great bastion of news that is the Adrian Kennedy show.

italodisco wrote: »
    And why does nobody worry about the well known rapist living on mountjoy square that walks around approaching women at bus stops etc.... I reported him to the garda one morn and they were out in a flash . He's supposed to be a sure thing ad a reoffender but nobody seems bothered . Oh well

Too right, the gardai are very concerned about him, he was under 24hr watch for years but they had to cut on due to funding. A friend moved into the block and is a single mother, she asked the guards about him and they said they wouldnt live there

:eek:

And with less gardaí about now they can't always keep an eye on these people. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

It's a bit like sightings of Sasquatch and Nessie. We should call him the Murphy Monster.

Larianne wrote: »

:eek:

And with less gardaí about now they can't always keep an eye on these people. :(

Well I see the prik on a regular basis, one day he mouthed off at me when I pointed him out to the gf to warn her.. I went running for him across the street only to be stopped by some Nigerian taxi lad that knee only too well who he was ...

One day I'll try to wind him up so that he'll attack Me, then I have my excuse to 'defend' myself to the max .

Bastards deserve all misfortune that falls there way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

I actually knew this fecker when he was a carpenter. He did the second fix on a house I own. Creepy hoor, never warmed to him. I'd love to "question" him about a fair few other missing girls. Scummer, of the highest order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Who says nobody is bothered by it? A thread like this pops up every month since he was released. I doubt that there are many released convicts that the media/public/gardai pays as close attention to.

For every 1 Larry Murphy there are 1,000+ other people that are far more likely to be of danger to you. The hysteria surrounding him is insane. Of course people should be vigilant, but not at the expense of common sense.

Remember the story about how a gang of angry eejits descended on a building in which they wrongly believed him to be staying? It's a miracle that nobody was hurt because of their ignorant & reactionary mob rule mentality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭MarthaMyDear

When I was in college last year I got called to a private class rep meeting to say he had been in Mantra nightclub in Maynooth the night before and had been asked to leave. We were asked to quietly let people know that he was in the area but NOBODY would believe me!

strange then how nobody seems to care as much about him but larry murphy would be lynched on sight etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

Murder rapers should have LIFE sentences without parole, open Spike Island again, reserve it exclusively for murder rapists, who really has a massive problem with murder rapists spending the rest of their lives in a cage until they die on an island off the coast of Ireland.

Lets get a bit of reality here, murder rapists should be hanged, we can't/won't do this so let's send them off to a sh1thole island forever, that's cool yeah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Adrian Kennedy, The Sun, The Sunday World?

This thread is just crying out for a Daily Mail link, tbh.

Pottler wrote: »
    I actually knew this fecker when he was a carpenter. He did the second fix on a house I own. Creepy hoor, never warmed to him. I'd love to "question" him about a fair few other missing girls. Scummer, of the highest order.
    Must be weird thinking that whilst you worked with him he probably burried a body before he got onto the site...

Anyway I'd be willing to bet he's not here now. The usual ****e .....

Just make sure to warn your gfs/ wives and daughters about Paul Moore living on mountjoy square and regularly on north circ road early norms Saturday and Sunday mostly .... Dangerous..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

El Weirdo wrote: »

ders no bettor jurnilism den de sunday wurdld bud

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Rigol

man slightly resembling criminal beaten by vigilantes in D8 last night.

When I was in college last year I got called to a private class rep meeting to say he had been in Mantra nightclub in Maynooth the night before and had been asked to leave. We were asked to quietly let people know that he was in the area but NOBODY would believe me!

I still believe that that was total crap! A few people told me it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

especially of the d8 he is in is dolphins barn. that has to be the roughest area in south dublin, if not the entire county

Even the dolphins stay indoors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Must be weird thinking that whilst you worked with him he probably burried a body before he got onto the site...

Just make sure to warn your gfs/ wives and daughters about Paul Moore living on mountjoy square and regularly on north circ road early norms Saturday and Sunday mostly .... Dangerous..
    Nuuuooohhhh, not with him pal, he did work on a house I bought, as in not with me, just sort of for me. Not my kind of chappie, not working with me lar, sorry bud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Just made sure the back door was locked. The kids will have to miss school for the next couple of days now because of this. We have enough supplies to last us about a month but after that we might have to eat the dog. I won't be leaving the house until Larry Murphy is off the streets or Adrian Kennedy tells me it's ok

Pottler wrote: »

Nuuuooohhhh, not with him pal, he did work on a house I bought, as in not with me, just sort of for me. Not my kind of chappie, not working with me lar, sorry bud.

No worries pal !

Btw someone posted about an attack in D8 last night ? Elaborate by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

El Weirdo wrote: »

There you go.

Trying to pull your leg, that poster was..

• Advertisement

Larianne wrote: »

Trying to pull your leg, that poster was..

Let's wait AnD see what the Sunday world will twist out of this rumor lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

Rocky.jpg

Murder rapers should have LIFE sentences without parole, open Spike Island again, reserve it exclusively for murder rapists, who really has a massive problem with murder rapists spending the rest of their lives in a cage until they die on an island off the coast of Ireland.

Lets get a bit of reality here, murder rapists should be hanged, we can't/won't do this so let's send them off to a sh1thole island forever, that's cool yeah.

Except Larry Murphy was never convicted as a murder rapist, only for rape as they have never been able to prove that he murdered any woman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

Except Larry Murphy was never convicted as a murder rapist, only for rape as they have never been able to prove that he murdered any woman
    Larry Murphy is convicted of rape and attempted murder and the type of attempted murder where the victim is in the boot of the rapists car. I'm okay with this type of person being locked up in a cage on an island, you go right ahead and explain how it's unfair and why you felt the need to defend this monster on semantics, you must be a brilliant person, would be great to be friends with you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

emo72 wrote: »

No where close. 15 years ago maybe, but now it's not a bother. The flats can look intimidating but it's grand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

Well, If Adrian Kennedy said so.

Something something over reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

Mickey H wrote: »
    It was in "The Irish Sun" too the other day. :rolleyes:
    The great bastion of news that is the Adrian Kennedy show.

And The Sunday world.

AND THE MAIL?!

Well thats all the proof I need. hes in D8 for deffo!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I love the writing in that article

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭SocSocPol

On Fm104 just now on the adrian kennedy show, people seen him outside st audeons school :rolleyes:
    People are so guillible, the dope who "spotted" him was confused , it wasn't Larry he seen at all, it was Elvis! Apparently he is working in Fusco's! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Joe Duffy will be busy today....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Larry Murphy must have been everywhere in Ireland at this stage the amount of times that I've heard that he's turned up somewhere!

I heard two guys were cutting down an old tree in a graveyard by a church and his image appeared on the face of the stump!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

the only confirmed sightings of larry are the ones of him and his family emptying the gaf in drumcondra as quickly as posssible before the gangs of part time heros... part time ira lads turned up, both sides are jut as bad as each other imho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,650 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Larry Murphy is convicted of rape and attempted murder and the type of attempted murder where the victim is in the boot of the rapists car. I'm okay with this type of person being locked up in a cage on an island, you go right ahead and explain how it's unfair and why you felt the need to defend this monster on semantics, you must be a brilliant person, would be great to be friends with you.
    Sure, lets ignore the justice system altogether and have mob rule for rapists murderers.

Actually, lets not go too far. Lets have sentences handed out by angry internet peoples instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

13/09/2012 - 07:22:55
    A vigilante mob in Guatemala took deadly revenge against a man who authorities said killed two children at a primary school.

Interior minister Mauricio Lopez Bonilla said a drunken Julio Saquil entered the school in the northern province of Alta Verapaz yesterday and slit the throats of two children with a machete.

Mr Bonilla said a mob then set the 35-year-old man on fire on the school’s patio and he burned to death.

The official said the bodies of the children had defensive wounds.

Lynch mobs are not uncommon in areas of Guatemala where police are scarce.

The country’s human rights agency says 234 attempted lynchings took place in 2011 and at least 40 people were killed.

:pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I think it might be best to leave it at that rather than letting boards have a hand in spreading bullshít tabloid rumours.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement