Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming PC Build 800 euro

Options
  • 13-09-2012 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello all! I need help on a new PC build primarily for gaming, so here it goes :)

1. What is your budget? [€800]

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? [Gaming] (If gaming include which games) Skyrim/CS GO/WoW/GW2/Minecraft/MMORPG'S/Lots more. I'm also going to be doing Youtube videos recording Let's Plays and stuff so gaming and recording are the main priorities.

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? [Yes] Can I get a student one for €55?

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? Sadly, no.

5. Do you need a monitor? [No]

5a. If yes, what size do you need. [N/A]

5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future? [1920x1080] [No]

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? [Wireless Card]

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? [Yes/No]

8. How can you pay? [Bank Transfer/Credit Card/Laser]

9. When are you purchasing? [Between November-December.]

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? [Fine on building.]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭U_Fig

Nexus Elmo wrote: »
    When are you purchasing? [Between November-December.]

i'd wait till about a week before you are going to buy to decide on parts as prices fluctuate a lot and even in a short period like a month or 2 alot can change.

Look here for ideas for parts now If you wIsh..
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056752158?page=1

Also an €800 gaming build

Advertisement