Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Many here from mayo?

Options
  • 13-09-2012 1:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭

Hi ive had a shotgun now for over a year and have used it very little as the lads i used to shoot clays with emmigrated weeks after me gettin my shotgun leaving me with no land to shoot on and i live on an estate so ive no place to shoot the gun to be honest!
    Just wondering is there any place people know of around mayo i could let a few catridges off without hassle,wastelands etc?
    Or any shooting clubs etc or any lads who get together to shoot clays every now and then that i can tag along and improve my shooting and gather some experience

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

time to go knocking on some doors..

Id chance the land you were already on..

if you are to get ran out drop the bheys names and all should be gravy..

you should make yourself known to land owners anyway.. If i bring folk with me i try make a point of introducing them.

'hdz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Just a place i could set up a clay launcher for an hour once a week or so?

The door to door thing wouldnt be my cup of tea but i guess if it has to be done it has to be done

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭sfakiaman

Contact the NARGC through their website and ask for the names of local clubs, you could also drive around and look for fields of barley etc that haven't been harvested yet and ask can you shoot crows there.

Advertisement