Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 5 - Upgrades not possible

Options
  • 13-09-2012 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

I take it if we have long or signifcant time left on contracts as more than two months we havent a hope of an early upgrade? I am on Meteor and I am gutted I wont be getting this :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭augustus gloop

is previous form is anything to go by, not a chance pal

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

is previous form is anything to go by, not a chance pal
    Its disappointing I have to say will have to wait for iPhone 5s

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Just had confirmation I wont have an upgrade available till next year

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ForgottenCandy

That's one of the main reason i hate contracts. Although open line is more expensive, at least you have freedom

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

In fairness, what were you expecting? I think it's common knowledge that you don't get an upgrade until your contract is close to being finished or finished and iPhone releases are usually around the same time every year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

If you jailbreak an iPhone 4s you can add an extra row of icons...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

Chong wrote: »
    Its disappointing I have to say will have to wait for iPhone 5s

You don't have to wait. You can buy one the first day it's released onto the online apple store. It's your own choice to wait.

Advertisement