Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance for teacher in Thailand?

Options
  • 13-09-2012 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi everyone :)

Just hoping to get some advice.

I'm moving to Bangkok, Thailand on 17th Oct to teach English for 5 months. Is there any particular travel insurance providers you would recommend for an approx 5 month stay? Do they cover people who are there working on a Non Immigrant B Visa (or a double entry visa, still waiting to hear for sure). There are alot of different providers out there so it's confusing!

Also, I have been living in London for the past 18 months and will be moving back to Ireland for 2 weeks prior to my going, am I ok to book insurance with an Irish provider as being a resident of Ireland? I will be departing from Dublin airport if that makes any difference.

Any help would be much appreciated, and if anyone has been living in Bangkok and has any tips or experience they would like to share, it would be most welcome!

:D

Advertisement