Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming

Options
  • 13-09-2012 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, can anyone recommend a swimming/toddler pool on the north side of Dublin for taking my young son. He's 14 months. Am i right in saying the Aquatic Centre may be a little too busy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

john of gods in islandbride do a parent and child session on saturday morning.
    water is warm which is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

Mama mates of mine bring their babies to the pool in Coolmine and have said it's great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Hi folks, can anyone recommend a swimming/toddler pool on the north side of Dublin for taking my young son. He's 14 months. Am i right in saying the Aquatic Centre may be a little too busy?

Go during the week at school times it fine, it's great as water like the sea really shallow n gradually getting deeper. My little one loves it as she pretends to swim in shallow part and can sit in water splashing. So warm so can stay for ages

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Winnie

We have brought our 15 month old boy to ALSAA swimming pool in the airport and Trinity Sports Club in Donaghmeded. Both are quiet enough as our boy didnt like the noise in the Aquatic Centre.

Advertisement