Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Cards?

• 13-09-2012 11:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭

Hi all just wondering where i could get business cards in town and how much cheers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

Hi all just wondering where i could get business cards in town and how much cheers?

There's a couple of printers in town, but what I usually do is tip into Silkes Stationery on Catherine Street and pick up a pack of ten sheets pre-cut with ten business cards on each, then print off my own cards from a Word template.

This might sound like the more expensive option but it works out handier for me than before when I paid I think about €50 for 500 cards and basically just they got lost everywhere!

The way I do it now I can just print them out as and when I need them, maybe print out ten or twenty if I'm going to a conference or whatever.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Vistaprint.ie you can design them on the site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Snap Printing on the Dock Road (next to Bellissimo and Jury's) do them.

Snap Printing on the Dock Road (next to Bellissimo and Jury's) do them.

They're ridiculously expensive though Poxy, I got a quote from them before for some business cards and letter headed stationery and I thought they were far too pricey!

I would've said vistaprint.ie but the OP asked for somewhere local. A quick google should give tin OP a list of printers in Limerick that'll do business cards cheaper than Snap Printing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Kelly Richards on Roches Street are good. For good quality its going to be pricey enough depending on the numbers you need. A good quality business card though is a must in my opinion. People are less likely to throw out a good one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I know a Guy who does em, ill get the number when I'm done :)

Jofspring wrote: »
    Kelly Richards on Roches Street are good. For good quality its going to be pricey enough depending on the numbers you need. A good quality business card though is a must in my opinion. People are less likely to throw out a good one.

Every time I hear that, I always think of this clip-

It's so so true though what Jo says, business cards have become so much more a common phenomenon in Irish business nowadays, taken from the American culture. Every networking event announcement by the Limerick City Enterprise Board will remind you to bring plenty of business cards! :D

Advertisement