Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cdiscount

Options
  • 13-09-2012 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭

Came across "Cdiscount" in Louth on a website this morning and wondering if anyone here has bought from them in the past?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Louth forum

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭alfman

I bought an exercise bike off them a few months ago. I got it for half the price that it was in Argos. They even deliver for free. My sister also bought a cross trainer off them. Neither of us have had any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

think they had a store open on the coes road for a while there and it was very popular once word of mouth spread. Then all of a sudden it was closed. didnt realise they had an online store.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭alfman

They have a store/showroom now in the old Quantum factory in Finnabair industrial estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

alfman wrote: »
    They have a store/showroom now in the old Quantum factory in Finnabair industrial estate.

i thought they had moved to clanbrassil street?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TopBombing

event wrote: »
    i thought they had moved to clanbrassil street?

They opened up in the old Deareys shop but they didnt last too long there.

Some cheap stuff in it but it would depend on what you were buying. They were selling DVD Home Cinema systems, plasma's & LCD's but I doubt they had much of a back up service if anything was to go faulty with them.

Advertisement