Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For the Cycling Fan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

What would be even better would be a star trek themed bike, I'm thinking the same colour scheme as the shuttles/enterprise and optional warp nacelles which would potentially house motors or fans, to give extra speed. And phaser lights for the dark, the would be focused orange beams to compliment conventional lights. Actually what about a star trek car. The car would have the interior or a shuttle craft and LCARS displays. There would be optional warp nacelles which could unfold from the main body, or they could act as the doors and would open in the same way as a delorean's. Why haven't they made these yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

One thing I love about the 24th century, there's no cyclists :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Make it...sew...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

I want; I want;I want; I want;I want; I want;I want; I want;I want; I want!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement