Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fut 13 coin swapping

Options
  • 13-09-2012 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭

When fifa 13 comes out would anyone be interested in me giving you fut 12 coins in exchange for fut 12 thanks .

Comments

Some chancer.

You think anyone wants to swop coins from a game yet to be released for another which has about 2 weeks left in it?.

I gave all my players away for free to lads on here, and that was two weeks ago.
    Why?.... cause they have no worth anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Liamo_mu

Mate some people want to swap loads of people did last year and its a good deal if your still going to play fut 12 id give 600k away for like 60-70 k;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Liamo_mu wrote: »
    When fifa 13 comes out would anyone be interested in me giving you fut 12 coins in exchange for fut 12 thanks .
    Mate some people want to swap loads of people did last year and its a good deal if your still going to play fut 12 id give 600k away for like 60-70 k;)

dellll.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Liamo_mu

Looks like you wre wrong i got a deal in place

Looks like you wre wrong i got a deal in place

Oh it must be true when someone on an internet forum says it :D

...and now I'm off to clean my gold house. tumblr_l7hwjzUhml1qcdzk5o1_400.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads cut out the crap and the nonsense or the thread gets closed and you can take some time off the forum..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tmuzza

anyone want fifa 12 coins?

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kevvv

Have plenty myself as well if anyone wants a swap etc?

Advertisement