Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kindle fire hd pre-order

Options
  • 13-09-2012 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm trying to pre-order a kindle fire for the .co.uk site and it tells me it won't deliver, but when i look at the restrictions etc. there are none.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

I don't know about the restrictions but I see a few posters going to use Parcel Motel to get it delivered to Ireland on the BA Thread.

OK...the wait is over....Here's the updated list of planned Parcel Motel locations in the next phase. Cork city & county, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Sligo,Wexford, Clonmel & North Tipperary, Carlow, Kilkenny, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Athlone, Ennis, Castlebar, Letterkenny, Tralee, Killarney, Cavan, Longford, Tullamore. I hope we're keeping you all happy :o
    New locations coming in the next few months.

Forgot to mention, Drogheda, Dundalk and Navan will be up and running in the next 2 weeks :D

Advertisement