Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Application

Options
  • 13-09-2012 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Good Afternoon

I applied for a mortgage online with BOI. I went through my application over the phone with BOI 365 mortgages. I received a Declaration by email, sent it back the same day. The following day I completed my application over the phone. That was over a week ago and I have heard nothing since. Should I have received documentation in the post by now e.g. Salary Certificate, etc? The person I completed my application mentioned that I would be notified to go into my local BOI branch to sign some documentation, but did not state when.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi airman737,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We have contacted 365 Mortgages in relation to your query. They have advised that you should have had contact from them, four to five working days after completing the application over the phone. As that has now passed, please contact them on 1890 365 850, and a representative will be happy to check the status of the application for you.

Thanks,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭airman737

Hi airman737,

We have contacted 365 Mortgages in relation to your query. They have advised that you should have had contact from them, four to five working days after completing the application over the phone. As that has now passed, please contact them on 1890 365 850, and a representative will be happy to check the status of the application for you.

Thanks,
    Tara

Thats Brilliant, thanks a million Tara.
    P.S. Loving the Boards.ie facility:-) Very Handy

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jathclare

Hello

Exactly the same issue for me, spoke with an advisor in branch and handed in all my documents and signed forms in person to the branch 6 working days ago. I've heard nothing back by phone or email. I would have thought there might be some follow up by now, as its for a self build and the pack was quite substanial.

Thanks

Hi jathclare,

airman 737's post is regarding an online application, 365 Mortgages would not have access to your application if it was made in branch. If you contact the advisor in the branch, they can follow up on this for you. Contact details for your branch can be found here.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭airman737

Hi Jathclare

Since on the post last I have everything sorted regards the application, just waiting on solicitors etc. I have to say that Bank of Ireland were excellent. Once I got my approval from 365 banking, I was transfered to my branch, and they couldn't do enough for me. They really made the whole process alot easier on me.

• Advertisement

Hi airman737,

Delighted to hear all is sorted now. Thank you for your kind feedback, we have passed it on to our Branch Network.

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement