Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Neoprene Realtree Camo Scope Cover

• 13-09-2012 2:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

I bought this item, made by Garlands on Ebay ages ago, lost it in the clutter of my house and only now located it.

It's nice quality with good strong stitching and made of very thin (maybe 2-3mm) neoprene. It's brand new, never used and it's genuine Realtree pattern camo too! It can be trimmed down to size as there's loads of excess material. See pics for sizing...

It was meant to be a "one size fits all", but it does not fit my scopes' 50mm bell. So, I would recommend that you should only buy this if you have a 40mm MAX obj lens and then it should do the trick. Velcro closure means you can take it on / off without disturbing the scope.

€15 and I'll pay standard postage anywhere in ROI.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement