Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Little moments that make life worth living

• 13-09-2012 2:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

Got caught checking out this gorgeous girl walking by yesterday. She locked eyes with me for a split second and gave a little smile that just said 'caught ya'...

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

My 16 month old this morning put his hands out and just wanted a hug, i was over the moon :D
    Im now gona man up and eat a Yorkie :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

cantdecide wrote: »
    Got caught checking out this gorgeous girl walking by yesterday. She locked eyes with me for a split second and gave a little smile that just said 'caught ya'...

Junior cert results day , they're all happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

A really good dump in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Was eatin a bag of chips one night, I finished them and 40 minutes later I was about to throw the empty bag in the bin when I discovered there was 1 chip left. Best night of my life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

Checking the pockets of you jeans and finding money you didnt realise you had, no better feeling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

When little bratty kids are running around restaurants/shops being loud and annoying ... and then they fall over :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Thinly veiled "Im suicidal" thread

Finally, someone who understands me. I'm going to PM you straight away. I have so much to tell you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

when you right the wrong number down on a betting slip and it romps in at a massive price best feeling ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

Rosanna Davisons tits in todays Sun...

:)

• Advertisement

davet82 wrote: »

sweet or what :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,507 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

The sound of children's laughter. Or even better, the sound of silence from not having any kids!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭BrensBenz

Those first few seconds when you climb into bed and all of the (old age) aches and pains ease off and disappear. It's all before yiz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,652 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Having friends over for dinner and a few glasses of red later the banter is flowing. Love it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

That was me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

i know this is corny, but one of my favorite things is to get up very early in the morning and take a walk by the beach or through the park - its amazing. feeling that dew first thing on your bare feet is just exhilarating. (and no, its not dog pee). now THAT makes you feel like living.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭BigFatGiant

Is that you Larry???

Is that you Larry???

na it couldnt be Larry he only looks at them when they are inside a car boot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Waking up before the alarm goes off and turning over for another sleep (this also applies to waking up early on Saturday/Sunday mornings when you don't have to go to work).

+1 the above with sugar on top when the rain is hopping off the window.

blacklilly wrote: »
    That was me

Fair play. I thought you'd never see me in those bushes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

kceire wrote: »
    My 16 month old this morning put his hands out and just wanted a hug, i was over the moon :D
    Im now gona man up and eat a Yorkie :D

yeah my 10 month old was nackered the other night in my arms, eventually he just snuggled his head into my chest and closed his eyes. i was all bawwwwwwww for a minute, then put a stick in the garage for stirring paint with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Looking up into the cosmos on a still night and breathing in the cool air.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

I've amazing eye sight.

I love to see an elderly couple holding hands, always makes me smile. Also love when babies in buggies start pulling faces as me, puts an instant smile on my face.

Also the way my dog greets me in the evening is fantastic, if only i could find a man to do the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭seenitall

For example:

Realising that someone you have the hots for, wants you, too. Like when wearing a certain little black dress, having had more mojitos than recommended, and being taken care of by the said someone, all collide to form an unexpected explosion of hotness on a summer night...

...still smug remembering it! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

FANTAPANTS wrote: »

She's moved up a lot in my book! If you check out the Irish sun website there's a 2 minute video! ;)

Awh Awh Awh ahhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭talla10

When you think you have work and are about to get up on a cold, miserable morning and then remembering you won the Euromillions and you don't have to get up

Fcuk you Dolores!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

The smell of napalm in the morning.

She nice enough but I somehow think the girl is a trollop, I have had better,, OK,, I have been known to tell the odd lie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

Little boy racer rips into the carpark where I work. Honda civic with exhausts like a battleship, tyres wider than a truck and a sound system like Croke park.
    He pulls up in a space but hits the front skirt of the kerb. Que large crunch, he backs out and the whole bumper of the body kit falls off. His mates are falling round the place and he's near tears trying to stuff it into the boot.

Priceless.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

I've amazing eye sight.

I love to see an elderly couple holding hands, always makes me smile. Also love when babies in buggies start pulling faces as me, puts an instant smile on my face.

Also the way my dog greets me in the evening is fantastic, if only i could find a man to do the same

No self respecting man is getting into a buggy to pull faces at you. It'd just be plane wierd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Jonah42

I got two bags of skittles out of the vending machine when I only payed for one.

It doesn't get much better than this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

Got four windowed envelopes in the post to-day, and none of them contained horrific financial details.

Fcuking sweet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

The sound of children's laughter. Or even better, the sound of silence from not having any kids!

Very original, well done

/sarcasm

Originally Posted by blacklilly

A few months ago on one of the rare sunny days I seen 2 elderly gents holding hands walking down a crowded beach at dollymount. It was nice it that it didn't seem out of place. I thought how this country has changed.

A nice cup of tea, a simple and cheap pleasure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Payday, probably the most joyous day of my month. Sad isn't it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

GOING FOR A HUGE SH**E, relieving the good old bowels, no surprise that men have g spots up their arse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

leonidas83 wrote: »
    GOING FOR A HUGE SH**E, relieving the good old bowels, no surprise that men have g spots up their arse

yeah I'm not trying to sound like a sick freak here but I suffer from constipation everyday and there is nothing better than sitting down and taking a free flowing sh1te! Unbelievable tekkers!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

BUSTED!!! LOL
    kceire wrote: »
    My 16 month old this morning put his hands out and just wanted a hug, i was over the moon...
    Im now gona man up and eat a Yorkie

LOL
    Make the most of it while you can.
    They grow up... sob!
    mattjack wrote: »
    Junior cert results day , they're all happy.
    Thats the weed maaaan!
    summerskin wrote: »
    A really good dump in the morning.
    Get two ladies and a coffee cup and you will be another Youtube hit! LOL
    Thinly veiled "Im suicidal" thread
    :(
    Was eatin a bag of chips one night, I finished them and 40 minutes later I was about to throw the empty bag in the bin when I discovered there was 1 chip left. Best night of my life.
    Get out and about more NOW!
    Go on... stop reading and go!

No... GO!
    Caveman1 wrote: »
    Checking the pockets of you jeans and finding money you didnt realise you had, no better feeling.
    Nearly - but there is better!
    When little bratty kids are running around restaurants/shops being loud and annoying ... and then they fall over :D
    Booo... hiss......
    Finally, someone who understands me. I'm going to PM you straight away. I have so much to tell you.
    :eek:
    when you right the wrong number down on a betting slip and it romps in at a massive price best feeling ever
    You gave it all to charity of course! :pac:
    Yuck, two plastic fried eggs just stuck there!
    No!
    A1+
    BrensBenz wrote: »
    Those first few seconds when you climb into bed and all of the (old age) aches and pains ease off and disappear. It's all before yiz.
    Know what you mean - but it just means we are getting older!
    Bummer!
    Having friends over for dinner and a few glasses of red later the banter is flowing. Love it! :)
    De-stress time - gotta love it when it happens.
    i know this is corny, but one of my favorite things is to get up very early in the morning and take a walk by the beach or through the park - its amazing. feeling that dew first thing on your bare feet is just exhilarating. (and no, its not dog pee). now THAT makes you feel like living.

Gives you time to get your head together and clear some things in the mind.
    A person needs such times!
    na it couldnt be Larry he only looks at them when they are inside a car boot
    :eek:
    Plazaman wrote: »
    Waking up before the alarm goes off and turning over for another sleep (this also applies to waking up early on Saturday/Sunday mornings when you don't have to go to work).
    ...Till you roll back to sleep and forget to pick up the other half - then your a dead man walking.
    (Voice of experience - don't know how I'm still alive!) :o
    yeah my 10 month old was nackered the other night in my arms, eventually he just snuggled his head into my chest and closed his eyes. i was all bawwwwwwww for a minute, then put a stick in the garage for stirring paint with
    The work never ends but the special moments are great.
    Looking up into the cosmos on a still night and breathing in the cool air.
    Hopefully not polluted air!
    ...Also the way my dog greets me in the evening is fantastic, if only i could find a man to do the same
    ...If I was single!

WOOF!!!
    seenitall wrote: »
    ...Realising that someone you have the hots for, wants you, too. Like when wearing a certain little black dress, having had more mojitos than recommended, and being taken care of by the said someone, all collide to form an unexpected explosion of hotness on a summer night...

...still smug remembering it! :D
    Did you date me once?
    She's moved up a lot in my book! If you check out the Irish sun website there's a 2 minute video! ;)

Awh Awh Awh ahhhhh
    Meh!
    Colmustard wrote: »
    The smell of napalm in the morning.
    O' the horror ...the horror!
    Colmustard wrote: »
    She nice enough but I somehow think the girl is a trollop, I have had better,, OK,, I have been known to tell the odd lie.
    Pictures please - PM me any time day or night with them! LOL
    bbam wrote: »
    Little boy racer rips into the carpark where I work. Honda civic with exhausts like a battleship, tyres wider than a truck and a sound system like Croke park.
    He pulls up in a space but hits the front skirt of the kerb. Que large crunch, he backs out and the whole bumper of the body kit falls off. His mates are falling round the place and he's near tears trying to stuff it into the boot.

Priceless.
    We have all done similar.
    More "booo... hiss....." lol
    Jonah42 wrote: »
    I got two bags of skittles out of the vending machine when I only payed for one.

It doesn't get much better than this.
    Yes, it does - when another section drops their stuff too! LOL

For me, its when I hear the sound of my children laugh and I see them smiling.
    Yes, I'm a sop and don't care!
    Don't even try and take my Yorkie - I'll kill yis all! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

When Biggins makes a post that doesn't cause me to have to scroll with my mouse :D

:p

kfallon wrote: »
    When Biggins makes a post that doesn't cause me to have to scroll with my mouse :D

:p

Every once in a while I have to whip out a large one! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

That moment when I'm in the gym like a normal person and the guy going "GRRUUUUAAAHHHH" every time he lifts a weight, drops said weight on his toe and yelps like a little girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

Biggins wrote: »

Originally Posted by davet82viewpost.gif

Yuck, two plastic fried eggs just stuck there!

you've just made yourself an enemy!*

*chris de burgh not me

:cool:

That little moment just before i ejaculate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

That little moment just before i ejaculate.
    Apt username :pac:

My Daughter and her boyfriend arriving safely home today after last nights Debs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Getting your belly rubbed

Getting your belly rubbed

LOL! Nice choice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Jesus Christ that was a ridiculous post Biggins!

yekahS wrote: »
    Jesus Christ that was a ridiculous post Biggins!

Your not used to large ones then?

Biggins wrote: »
    Every once in a while I have to whip out a large one! :D

bet that please the MADMAMMY :))

;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement