Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Little moments that make life worth living

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

Those days where you think you'll be taking it easy then ....

someone texts you for a mad session somewhere and you end up walking home at dinner time the next day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭GerM

Going into the city centre early on a Saturday morning when the sun is shining and before the crowds have crawled out of bed to ruin it all. Sitting outside on SSG or Merrion Square surrounded by all the Georgian buildings, having a coffee and enjoying the peace and warmth and realising what a great city Dublin actually can be at those very rare moments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

- Finally removing that knuckle stripping b@stard of a seized bolt from under the car while doing maintenance. Woohoo!
    - The sound of dirt rattling up the metal pipe when hoovering.
    - Get a break in traffic to overtake Mr Tractor on a back road.
    - Tin of Roses only 6.50 in Tesco. Sweet!
    - Going into ALDI at a quiet time and finding for the first time EVER you dont have to queue behing 17 trolley loads.
    - Getting home to take in the washing off the line 5 minutes before the rain starts.
    - Finding a petrol station charging less than 169.9 for unleaded. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

blacklilly wrote: »
    Also the way my dog greets me in the evening is fantastic, if only i could find a man to do the same

That's what I love about my dog. You pop out to the car for 2 minutes, come back in and it's like he hasn't seen ya for 2 weeks!

Such simple stupid happiness with him I can't do anything but smile, except when he ****s inside outta badness!

Advertisement