If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greetings richersounds.ie representitives!

Options
  • 13-09-2012 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

I am in the market for a new TV. Specifically checking out the Samsung UE32ES5500 LED model.

I see it on your site Over here for €534.99, and over on pixmania here for around €430 inc delivery.

That's a saving of €100 that unfortunatly can't be ignored, however, I would rather buy from yourselves for reasons I can't quite put my finger on.

Unless there's a difference I'm not spotting in the model/series that perhaps someone might point out to me, you might match the price so I can buy from yourselves?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Lucutus wrote: »
    I am in the market for a new TV. Specifically checking out the Samsung UE32ES5500 LED model.

I see it on your site Over here for €534.99, and over on pixmania here for around €430 inc delivery.

That's a saving of €100 that unfortunatly can't be ignored, however, I would rather buy from yourselves for reasons I can't quite put my finger on.

Unless there's a difference I'm not spotting in the model/series that perhaps someone might point out to me, you might match the price so I can buy from yourselves?

Luc,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We don't normally beat imported pricing and the particular TV you are looking at is actually out of stock with Pixmania at the moment - however when it comes back into stock with them please give me a rattle again and I'll look at it and do my best to see if we can do you a Boardie price and again thanks for the post and giving us the opportunity to quote.

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 25 andrew x

Hi Richer Sounds,

I'm in the similar situation with SAMSUNG UE40ES6100 - LED 3D Smart TV, which is offered by pixmania.ie for €639 - extra €16 off with their code for September and + €26 delivery charge making it total €650 delivered to Dublin.

I would like to get a quote for a Boardie price from you as you might match the price so I can buy from yourselves which I prefer better.

With thanks
    Andrew

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Hi John, thanks for the reply.

I missed the 'out of stock' notice with Pixmania alright, but there's no rush, will drop you a line again when the time is right.

Thanks again, keep up the good work.

Luc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.