Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth bus - Serving Palmerstown?

• 13-09-2012 3:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

I just got an email that there will be a regular service to and from Maynooth serving Chapelizod, Palmerstown, Lucan, Celbridge and Maynooth, however when I looked at the timetable it seemed to go as far as Liffey Valley and no further.

This service would be very helpful to me as I spend a few nights in Palmerstown every week. Does anyone know if it actually does serve Palmertown, or does it just go as far as Liffey Valley?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

The 66 serves palmerstown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Ah yeah I know, that's a bit more expensive though so I thought I may as well ask the question. Thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Fbjm wrote: »
    Ah yeah I know, that's a bit more expensive though so I thought I may as well ask the question. Thanks :)

Its actually cheeper if you buy a 30 day student ticket. You can use the Dublin bus tickets for any 30 days you travel on they don't have to be together, so at the least a 30 day ticket should last 6 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

GarIT wrote: »
    Its actually cheeper if you buy a 30 day student ticket. You can use the Dublin bus tickets for any 30 days you travel on they don't have to be together, so at the least a 30 day ticket should last 6 weeks.

Wow that's good! I will definitely look into that. I was getting ready to be like "but I only stay in Palmerstown once or twice a week" but since they don't have to be consecutive days, that's really helpful. Thanks :)

Advertisement