Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: Street Fighter 2 CE PCB - Rainbow Edition

Options
  • 13-09-2012 3:38pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Looking to trade this for something, another Jamma pcb maybe if its a game i like.

Im not exactly sure what flavour of street fighter this is, ill plug it in later and see now that i have a working screen in the cab. i had a quick look at it before and it was a double fireball type of job. it looks like a bootleg or something, maybe someone on here will know. anyways, if anyone is interested let me know. thanks.

sf21.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Confirmed this as working today, its pretty playable actually, the damage when you get hit seems to be normal not like 3/4 of your energy bar. it works perfect for what it is, double fireballs etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

keithgeo wrote: »
    Confirmed this as working today, its pretty playable actually, the damage when you get hit seems to be normal not like 3/4 of your energy bar. it works perfect for what it is, double fireballs etc.

Sounds along the lines 'of SF2 CE M5' on mame if anyone wants to take a look.

Cheers, yeh its mad, they used to have this one in the "pool hall" in seven days around the corner from us, when it was an arcade for a brief time!

Small pic, to prove its working.

IMAG0451.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Cheers, yeh its mad, they used to have this one in the "pool hall" in seven days around the corner from us, when it was an arcade for a brief time!

Small pic, to prove its working.

IMAG0451.jpg
    If I had a cab id be all over this , used to play it in Kevin st yeeaaars ago.:)

If your big into collecting street fighter its great. If you just like street fighter 2 CE Normal edition, like me, then its good for 10 minutes and you want to stick the other one back in. Nostalgia, from playing it years ago, is what made me buy it myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

If your big into collecting street fighter its great. If you just like street fighter 2 CE Normal edition, like me, then its good for 10 minutes and you want to stick the other one back in. Nostalgia, from playing it years ago, is what made me buy it myself.

Agreed, its great as a novelty...but the game mechanics/balance have been completely changed. Even someone with Retr0's ability would 1cc it :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Dr Bob wrote: »
    If I had a cab id be all over this , used to play it in Kevin st yeeaaars ago.:)

In the "snackery"? :D Can't even remember what cabs they had in there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Dr Bob wrote: »

In the "snackery"? D Can't even remember what cabs they had in there.
    93 or 94 there was...
    World rally, pacland , avp and a few others in the room area , remember a mortal kombat cab out in the snackery as well as a ..final lap twin? Cant remember which sit down racer it was. Course I was spending my time playing MUDs in the computer labs...good times

This is gone now via adverts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement