Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coop in Spain or Erasmus in Spain?

Options
  • 13-09-2012 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I'm studying Spanish (B.A Ed) in UL and have to go on coop and erasmus!
    can anyone tell me would it be more benefical for me to to spain for coop or go for erasmus? i dont want to go abroad for both! Help!:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Well you have to go abroad for erasmus

• Registered Users Posts: 18 BamBam92

i know im trying to get out of it tho, or is that just a waste of time? and jus do coop in ireland instead?

Do you what to study or work abroad?
    Can you afford to study abroad?

i'd rather work abroad cos ill get paid in spain but if i work in ireland i wont get paid! :confused:
    and no i cant afford to study over but its compulsory for me, so what am i supposed to do? i went to the erasmus office and they said its not a "viable excuse" to not afford it

medical reasons?

• Advertisement

If you say medical reasons a ul doctor or physiologist must check it out.. Too hard to fake? I can cry on the spot haha

Just do it?

Advertisement