Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TRADE] Sega Mega CD 2 {CIB}

Options
  • 13-09-2012 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

For trade, a Sega Mega CD 2. Fully stock, no mods at all. Complete in box, & includes the adapter bar that lets you use a Megadrive 1 with it should you wish.

Looking for hardware really that I don't have, so throw your offer out anyway :)

2nrhqpx.jpg

dcvp3.jpg

59tvux.jpg

df8xzm.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Looks nice and would complete my MD2 setup, including 32X.....

What's have I gots in my pockets'sss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I might sell this if there's nothing of note on offer too...I'll see how the offers go or if there are any at all smile.png

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Bag of King Crisps and Fifa 91?

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Bag of King Crisps and Fifa 91?

Keep digging dude :D

• Advertisement

This is still available, as is the Mega Drive 2 to accompany it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

You wouldnt happen to have the few bits to screw on the MD1 extension plastic would you?

You wouldnt happen to have the few bits to screw on the MD1 extension plastic would you?

How do you mean? Doesn't that extension bar just clip into place?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

No, it will sit there but theres a tiny plate and some screws to keep it there

No, it will sit there but theres a tiny plate and some screws to keep it there

Not sure, whatever you see in the box as pictured above is whats there

• Advertisement

If the Megadrive 2 is taken with this, I'll 60Hz & Region mod the Megadrive for free should anyone want :)

This is still available. I've listed it seperately from the Mboxed Meg 2 on Adverts - http://www.adverts.ie/other-consoles-games/sega-mega-cd-2-complete-in-box/2177877

This is still for the taking Sega fans

This is still available, is nobody interested? The Sega CD has no copy protection folks...little tidbit of info there I just thought I'd throw out there

Its also for sale on my adverts link

This is now gone

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement