Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TRADE] CIB Snes {Region & 60Hz Modded}

Options
  • 13-09-2012 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

For trade is a fully boxed & mint PAL Snes. It's been region & 60Hz modded too. It's in pristine condition, & is my own personal console that I use {I'm not ready to trade this just yet, it'll be a couple of weeks before I can so just putting the thread here to gauge interest}

2vuin7n.jpg

28lrwrd.jpg

in8fua.jpg

6sri81.jpg

2zzp5rl.jpg

okznk8.jpg

Looking for hardware I don't have, so throw your offer out there :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sexy and non-yellow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Sexy and non-yellow.

No yellowing at all :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Why are you selling it if it's your own personal system?
    What gives?
    Is it cursed???

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Why are you selling it if it's your own personal system?
    What gives?
    Is it cursed???

I've bought a US Snes, & am awaiting delivery hence I can't let this one go just yet. Whats the point boxing this back up & letting it rot in storage really, so may as well move it on :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Wouldn't happen to have an import adapter?

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Wouldn't happen to have an import adapter?

Yep I have one that I currently use to play US carts...which I suppose I won't be needing any more either...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

So, what do you want that I have???

Does this mean that my PAL Starwing (spits on the ground) will run at the proper speed?
    Or will I have problems and be better off with Starfox to begin with ?

So, what do you want that I have???

Does this mean that my PAL Starwing (spits on the ground) will run at the proper speed?
    Or will I have problems and be better off with Starfox to begin with ?

Your PAL Starwing will run at 60Hz, albeit glitchy with messed up timings. In reality, no...you'll need an NTSC cart to enjoy it properly.

As for what I want, hardware I don't have is the order of the day :)

I might sell this if there's nothing of note on offer too...I'll see how the offers go or if there are any at all :)

Didn't you just say that on your other trading page?

Is this one of them time thingys?

A white hole?

• Advertisement

Didn't you just say that on your other trading page?

Is this one of them time thingys?

A white hole?

Yep, just saying to others that if they've nothing to trade I might end up selling it so I'll update the thread with a link if I do smile.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Well, you know more or less what I have to trade from the Saturn trade that never was.
    So if you want to trade for any of that stuff let me know.

Steve SI wrote: »
    Well, you know more or less what I have to trade from the Saturn trade that never was.
    So if you want to trade for any of that stuff let me know.

Cheers, will do

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

EnterNow wrote: »

Good luck with the sale. Should be snapped up quickly I'd say.

o1s1n wrote: »
    Good luck with the sale. Should be snapped up quickly I'd say.

Cheers man, I'd a swap offer but didn't fancy what the other seller had. I likfe the Lynx but I think the Snes is worth more, and the boxed Mastersystem 1 he had was nice...the Hong Kong version threw me though. Besides, I'm cutting down on doubles, one incarnation of each console is fine by me...I used to think I needed all them!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Hoarding multiples of consoles is as bad as stockpiling for the apocalypse. Actually it's probably worse, as you can't really eat them.

I got rid of most of my own doubles now. Only ones I really have left are Megadrives. Seems like whenever I get rid of one of them, another two end up in my posession!

This is still available - I'm throwing in the import adapter so you can play US carts {only needed with NTSC-U carts, as NTSC-J carts are identical to PAL}

I'm also throwing in an RGB scart lead with it...so its a damned near complete as you can get bundle folks :)

This is now gone :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement