Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freesat Multiroom Query..

• 13-09-2012 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

As this is my first Boards.ie post hopefully you'll forgive me for asking a silly question:

Does a FreeSat receiver have the facility of multi-room, something like Sky has?

Also, apart from UK free channels, is there the Saorview channels on there as well or would I need to have both for UK & Irish TV?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

Hello and Welcome. Freesat has the facility of Multiroom. Just buy another box and install it in another room. You will need a quad lnb for this. No saorview on sat is the easy answer. You would need to look at an aerial and a combo box for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BenSkull

tomslick wrote: »
    Hello and Welcome. Freesat has the facility of Multiroom. Just buy another box and install it in another room. You will need a quad lnb for this. No saorview on sat is the easy answer. You would need to look at an aerial and a combo box for this.

Thanks Tomslick. That answers my question alright. Will look into that one. As for Saorview, I think the FreeSat comes first!!

Advertisement