Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo design

• 13-09-2012 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I want to get a tattoo in memory of my brother who passed away recently. I was hoping to get a little design on the back of my wrist. I have an idea of what I wanted but I want to make sure I am 100% happy with it before I go to an studio. Does anybody know anywhere online that designs tattoos before you get them without actually having to travel to the studio? I have a tat already but it was an impulse item picked from a book.

Much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Where are you based? Honestly the best thing to do really is to pop into your chosen studio with your idea. You pay them the deposit which secures your appointment and covers the sketch of the idea.

If you can't make it into the studio, there are many who can take the deposit over the phone or email and you can email the artist about your design until you are happy with it.

Advertisement