Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lovell Rugby vs ME

Options
  • 13-09-2012 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I was just wondering if someone in the know about consumer rights/issues could give me advice with my experience with an online shop.
    I ordered the new Ulster Jersey and I also ordered adidas rugby boots about two weeks ago, and I payed for them in full with my credit card. So, about four/five working days later I received my jersey and boots. The jersey came inside the rugby boots box. But when i tried them on, they were both too small for me. Lovell Rugby included a returns form and so i filled it out, clearly stating that I wanted the next size up in both the boots and the jersey. So I put the Jersey back in the rugby boots box and then packaged the rugby boots box for posting. I live in Monaghan but I was driving through the north the day after I received the package, so I posted the package in a Post Office and I kept the receipt. Lovell Rugby then sent me out an email, telling me that there was no rugby boots available in the next size up and that they'd refund me the price of the boots (which they did) but they had mentioned nothing about the Ulster jersey so I just assumed they had automatically sent out my replacemnt Ulster jersey. So, i waited about a week or so for my jersey to arrive but there was no sign of it. I then emailed Lovell Rugby to ask them had they dispatched the jersey but they told me they today in a reply that they didnt receive the jersey.

This afternoon I sent an email to them saying I had put the jersey in the rugby boots box, in the exact same way they had done for me. I am currently waiting for a reply from Lovell Rugby.

Somehow I dont think a jersey can walk out of a box. Am I screwed or will I get a Replacement jersey? I had been looking forward to getting the new jersey so much for the past month and I forked out £70 for it, which imo is alot of a money to spend. Do you guys have any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

My advice would be to wait for the reply - all you can do at this stage. Chances are they'll realise the fault was at their end.

Also, did your postage receipt give any indication as to the weight of the package returned?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭marko_polo1234

Yamanoto wrote: »
    My advice would be to wait for the reply - all you can do at this stage. Chances are they'll realise the fault was at their end.

Also, did your postage receipt give any indication as to the weight of the package returned?

Yes, it gives the exact weight of the package.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Yes, it gives the exact weight of the package.

Well that should lend weight to your assertion that the jersey was also returned. Jumping the gun though - wait for their reply.

Advertisement