Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best wireless broadband service in Tramore

Options
  • 13-09-2012 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I'm new to Tramore and will be staying for a relatively short period of time (from around 6 to 9 months). I've rented an apartment in the Atlantic Coast complex near the promenade. Just wondering if anyone could recommend the best wireless (fixed or mobile) for this particular area. I'm not a particularly heavy user as it will be only for general surfing but at the same time would like some sort of decent connection. Unfortunately I have no existing phone line so I am stuck with having to get a wireless service. When I was viewing it the other day, I noticed I had absolutely no service on my phone, so that pretty much rules out any product to be used by O2!!

Your help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Advertisement