Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your A's

Options
  • 13-09-2012 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Just curious as to what the most common subjects to get an A are in? Just say what your A(s) is in! :)

What did you get your A(s) in? 25 votes

English
    0% 0 votes
    Irish
    20% 5 votes
    Maths
    24% 6 votes
    History
    8% 2 votes
    Geography
    12% 3 votes
    CSPE
    4% 1 vote
    german
    20% 5 votes
    french
    0% 0 votes
    Music
    0% 0 votes
    Art
    4% 1 vote
    Home ec
    0% 0 votes
    Science
    0% 0 votes
    Religion
    8% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

Got 9 honors and a pass in all higher level subjects, only 1 A though in Geography sat all my exams in irish:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

I got 5 A's.
    Geography (excellent teacher).
    History (surprised tbh).
    Business (I did every damn question on that paper!)
    CSPE (...)
    Math (an A at Higher Math?! DELIGHTED!)

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Sentid

Poll won't allow multiple answers :)

My As were English, Irish, Maths, French, German, History, Geography, Science, Religion, CSPE, Business and TG :)

• Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭II 2FAST2C II

Sentid wrote: »
    Poll won't allow multiple answers :)

My As were English, Irish, Maths, French, German, History, Geography, Science, Religion, CSPE, Business and TG :)

Dude that's in possible if you did get all As you would be on the news and everything

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

Dude that's in possible if you did get all As you would be on the news and everything
    I didn't hear of any students on the news with all A's in the JC, haha. All A's in the JC is fair easier than all A1s in the LC, I would imagine...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Weren't there 21 (or something like that) people nationwide with 12 As?

**edit** sorry, 19 according to this article:
    http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/education/latest-news/school-celebrates-12-a-hattrick-3228159.html

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Sentid

spurious wrote: »
    Weren't there 21 (or something like that) people nationwide with 12 As?

**edit** sorry, 19 according to this article:
    http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/education/latest-news/school-celebrates-12-a-hattrick-3228159.html

I'm mentioned in that article :D Spurious you were right, we did do better than expected. But now onto Leaving Cert... :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Sentid wrote: »
    I'm mentioned in that article :D Spurious you were right, we did do better than expected. But now onto Leaving Cert... :eek:

Great foundation to be building on, in fairness.
    I'm sure you'll be fine. The work patterns have already been set.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

I got. 7. As and 4bs . I don't think I will get them rechecked though . I hope everyone is happy. I'm studying for LC now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 FluffyDelusion

Got an A in Irish, Maths, History, Geography, Religion, Technology, French, Spanish and CSPE. Really happy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Emliee

*my other account is Emlie but I cant remember the password lol :L*

I got an A in

Irish (HL)
    History (HL)
    Art (HL)
    mUSIC (HL)

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Layzerman

Since the poll doesn't allow multiple choice, I got As in Irish, English, Geography, History, German, CSPE, Science & Woodwork :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Daughter got A's in English, Maths, Geography, History, Home Ec, Spanish,Science, CSPE, and B's in Irish, Technology and Religion, all higher level except obviously CSPE.

Advertisement