Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bayonetta 2

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Loving the game so far, currently at the start of chapter xi. Is it just me or is it easier than the first game, I've only died twice atm on 2nd Climax and that was due to the OHK move from
    Resentment

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Yep definitely easier than the first. Like a broken Angelic Hymns Gold LP I would highly recommend bumping it up to third climax, takes the combat to the next glorious level (although still easier than Bayonetta 1 on hard).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Started playing through the first Bayoneta yesterday...as it was on sale on PSN for 5 euro or something.

It's mental...I don't know what to make of it.
    It's like an over sexualised Devil May Cry on steroids and makes even less sense.......the cutscenes go on for ages too.

Not sure if I'll keep playing to completion as it's just a bit much for me. Does she have a gap closer move ?

Sexy as hell though, even if her proportions are crazy, great walk too :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I bought this on release and only started it tonight. Wanted a bit of mindless arcade crazy mentalness and by God it hasn't disappointed so far.

I thought the first was pretty damn good so this one had big shoes to fill.

Some of the cut scenes and battles even in just the first hour of play have bend superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

i struggle at times to get right into switch games , but hell this game is awesome . so weird and the combat is so much fun . hyped for 3 and prob will play 1 before that comes out .

• Advertisement
Advertisement