Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bayonetta 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Warning for anyone who has ordered Bayonetta 2 from Game.

Game will be taking payment for the preorders on Monday, due to high demand. The game will not be dispatched until later in the week to arrive by Friday for UK orders.
    Yup, just got the email now.

R8L41s6.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

High demand? I find that extremely hard to believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

As Kamiya put it, why don't you ask Nintendo to port Mario and Zelda while you're at it.
    But it could be multiplatform....
    Bayo3_DS.jpg
    Just not the way they want it to be :D

RE: Below - there may have been a lot of order migration following BayonettaGate on Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Probably higher than expected coupled with low orders from Game's buyers.

Not too hard to believe when you factor in them having exclusive rights to the First Print Edition in the UK which is completely sold out. That's 15,300 orders straight off nevermind the additional orders for the Solus and Special Edition versions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Don't forget the Game website is the ONLY place outside a small batch on Nintendos website stocking the 15,300 copies of the First Print edition, which sold out within 48 hours. Then add that to the number of people who ordered the special and solus editions could end up running to 40,000+ copies sold on the website alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

I just tend to associate high demand with walking into a shop on release day and being told they'd sold out.

I just tend to associate high demand with walking into a shop on release day and being told they'd sold out.

That just means demand is outstripping supply. By that logic there wasn't high demand for GTA V despite selling over 1 million copies at launch because it was widely available on release day without a preorder.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Loads of stock in Argos around the county right now...

h9oLJqR.png

Seems a tad early?

tinodz wrote: »
    Loads of stock in Argos around the county right now...

h9oLJqR.png

Seems a tad early?

Yup looks like they have broken release. Price is a bit high seeing as you get both Bayonetta games from the e-store for an extra Euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

So, I went to Argos to check what was happening.

I gave them my reserve number, and they brought the game out from the back (I saw it). The checkout girl was chit chatting about stuff happy to take my money, but the final scan at checkout put up a red flag on their system and would not let the sale go through. She said sorry, and tried some trick to get past the block, but still no luck. They asked if I wanted to extend my reservation, but I said no (as I will likely get the game cheaper elsewhere on please day).

I guess I am looking at Football tonight then.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,102 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Oooh, so close. Did she let you touch it? :) Was it the special edition?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Aidonin

Most shops have no idea what they're going to be selling this at (the special edition with both games). Gamestop gave me "an estimate" of 69.99 (seems likely) and Smyths don't even have it on their system yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I got quoted €60 for solo and €80 for the double pack from Gamestop. Went with Amazon as it was only 60 with free shipping, wont arrive till next week but oh well,, have tons of Hyrule Warriors to plow through till then.

Dispatch email from ShopTo...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooon. :pac:

Dispatched from Amazon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭panevthe3rd

First print version dispatched from game yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,102 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Aidonin wrote: »
    Dispatched from Amazon :D

Super Saver?
    Looks like I have to wait til Tuesday since not dispatched today

First print version dispatched from game yesterday!

Same, still haven't been charged for it though which is odd.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Super Saver?
    Looks like I have to wait til Tuesday since not dispatched today

I signed up for the prime trial for 30 days, so it's next day delivery. I'm using parcel motel aswell, so it should be here by sat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭panevthe3rd

Same, still haven't been charged for it though which is odd.

Only showed up on my Credit card this evening but I'm sure they took the payment Monday. Just a delay with appearing on the account.

Only showed up on my Credit card this evening but I'm sure they took the payment Monday. Just a delay with appearing on the account.

Definitely haven't been charged yet, not showing in my pending charges yet a bluray set that shipped today is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Amazon not dispatched my package yet :(

I got to preorder it with release day delivery but now it's saying estimated delivery on saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Amazon not dispatched my package yet :(

I got to preorder it with release day delivery but now it's saying estimated delivery on saturday.

I was in the same boat this morning, but just got the dispatch email saying it should be delivered tomorrow. Check again!

Special Edition just arrived, woop.

One of the other guys in the office pre-ordered from Amazon a while back and has a Saturday delivery too for what it's worth, Zapp.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Your Amazon.co.uk order of "Bayonetta 2 - Special..." has been dispatched‏

Yeah!
    Finally get to see what the fuss is about (some time next week)
    :pac:

gizmo wrote: »
    Special Edition just arrived, woop.

One of the other guys in the office pre-ordered from Amazon a while back and has a Saturday delivery too for what it's worth, Zapp.

SO jealous. Hoping to get mine tomorrow night! :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Dispatched from Gamesbox yesterday, can't wait to pick it up now.

Been charged for mine now. Hope it arrives tomorrow or I won't get it until Tuesday due to the bank holiday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Been charged for mine now. Hope it arrives tomorrow or I won't get it until Tuesday due to the bank holiday.

Mine has been dispatched as well, but no money taken as of yet.

Advertisement