Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The FIFA13 Boards Pro Club Team (Ps3)

Options
  • 13-09-2012 6:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭

Anyone who wants to sign up for the Boards.ie FIFA 13 Pro clubs team.

Just post your PSN Username below

Also Please post your suggestion for what the Club Name should be.
    Think of something creative, something unique

Will have a vote on which name is best

Whoever comes up with the winning name will become the Assistant Manager of the club

Boards.ie FIFA 13 Pro clubs squad

Name
    PSN

Dublin Red Devil - DJ-Drexsen

Donmeister - RonTheDon3000

IncognitoMan - tomduffy89

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Donmeister - # PSN Name RonTheDon3000

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

donmeister wrote: »
    Donmeister - # PSN Name RonTheDon3000
    Welcome aboard Don

Don't a jump at on or anything:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Name:IncognitoMan

Name suggestion is my fantasy team name: MurderOnZidanesFloor

Name:IncognitoMan PSN:tomduffy89

Name suggestion is my fantasy team name: MurderOnZidanesFloor

I like that name. thanks for the suggestion:)

• Advertisement

Come on people need at least 20

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Spam another thread with this and ill ban you for so long FIFA 14 will be out. Ive removed it from 3 threads already - have a bit of cop on

Their has to be hundreds on here who play FIFA online. It's not going to work without 20+ players

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭steveLFC24

Played tonnes of games with the boards team last year so I'll definitely play again. I'm sure you'll get plenty more interest once the game comes out. As for a name, few of my mates have some good names for their fantasy football teams...Outer Milan, Shy Teds, AC Alittlesilhoutteofaman, Breast Homage Albion.

PSN: stevie_g_2009

steveLFC24 wrote: »
    Played tonnes of games with the boards team last year so I'll definitely play again. I'm sure you'll get plenty more interest once the game comes out. As for a name, few of my mates have some good names for their fantasy football teams...Outer Milan, Shy Teds, AC Alittlesilhoutteofaman, Breast Homage Albion.

PSN: stevie_g_2009

Yeah you're probably right. Once the game comes out their should be more interest.

Breast Homage Albion.:D Luv it

Welcome

• Advertisement

I'm thinking a Blue and White jersey. for the team. Like the colour scheme of Boards.ie

The new Shalke 04 kits look very nice
    20120619025729542.jpg

adidas_11_12_schalke_04_away_soccer_jersey__45801.jpg

What do you guys think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

deafroadrunner psn username dedijon2

Welcome roderunned. look forward to playing with you. How about a name suggestion?. What to you think of the kit idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Welcome roderunned. look forward to playing with you. How about a name suggestion?. What to you think of the kit idea?

love the home jersey :) havent thought of a name yet but will post it when one springs to mind :)

before we begin playing it is important that everyone get's their pro up to a decent level,

Start doing the game accomplishments one by one, adjusting the setting to give yourself an advantage.

this speeds up the process of increasing you overall rating. You should reach 80+ in no time

Our back yard

Arenatour1.jpg

before we begin playing it is important that everyone get's their pro up to a decent level,

Start doing the game accomplishments one by one, adjusting the setting to give yourself an advantage.

this speeds up the process of increasing you overall rating. You should reach 80+ in no time

I thought I read somewhere that this has changed this year to stop people from levelling up so quick

edit: ya here http://ultimatefifa.com/2012/fifa-13-pro-clubs-news/

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

This year you have two versions of your pro, the offline and online one. The online one is saved on a cloud server so it cant be tampered with like they used to be. Id imagine that pro can only be built up online also.

Think Id prefer it this way. Any time I played last year everyone had insane vp stats

Sorry lads. I didn't know they changed that. I guess it makes it more fair. But it also makes it more important for team members to play online on a regular basis to boost their pro.

I think i'm going to make a rule that we have to have a minimum of 3 players to start a game. The game does allow for just 2 but from my experience, playing with just 2 is far too risky and well ultimately cost us results

What do you guys think? Good idea or not?

• Advertisement

Going to need some more team name suggestion lads.

Assistant Manager status up for grabs

The ability to add new players

1st dibs on preferred positions

more influence in how the club is run.

multiple scoregasms

multiple scoregasms
    Not bad. But i prefer your 1st Zidane one :cool:

How about something with "Boards" in it. Like maybe "Boardwalk Empire" or
    "Thread the Boards"

Sorry going to have to pull out of this club. I'm joining a different club. Goodluck anyway

Sorry going to have to pull out of this club. I'm joining a different club. Goodluck anyway

:cool:Ok. Sorry to lose you mate, Door is open if that other club doesnt work out.

I have to say I have been very disappointed with the response to the team. I expected allot more to have signed up by now. Unless there is a wave of people signing up when the games comes out. I can't see it working out:(

If any of you have done the early download. Get building up your online VP level. I'll launch the club on the evening of the 28th.

Might forget about the naming competition and just go with something basic like "Boards FC" or something.

And instead assign the Manager position to the most active player

Let's Finalise a few things

Team Name - FC Boards.ie

Region - British Isles

(Personally I don't like the term "British Isles" to describe Ireland I thought of putting us in the North Europe region instead but I'm reluctantly going for "British Isles" even though I believe that term should be changed)

Kit - FC Schalke 04.
    Because the colours match the colour scheme of Boards.ie

SchalkeHSS1213a.gifSchalkeASS1112a.gif

Home Ground Name - Boardwalk Hall.

Named after the famous Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey
    Home to some of the greatest Boxing fights in history, and many othe sporting events. Also Boardwalk is a play on words for Boards.ie:o

Listen, you have been told enough at this stage. If you are going to start just being ignorant then I suggest you dont bother setting up a club at all. Your attitude stinks and if I was looking to join a club reading your posts would put me right off. The game isnt even out yet, people arent going to sign up until its out, even at that they will want to play it for a few days and enjoy it. Anymore nonsense out of you and the thread will be closed and you can go take a break from the forum.

Axwell wrote: »
    Listen, you have been told enough at this stage. If you are going to start just being ignorant then I suggest you dont bother setting up a club at all. Your attitude stinks and if I was looking to join a club reading your posts would put me right off. The game isnt even out yet, people arent going to sign up until its out, even at that they will want to play it for a few days and enjoy it. Anymore nonsense out of you and the thread will be closed and you can go take a break from the forum.

Sorry mate, I appoligise for being abit overzealous with my comments about this.

I really just expected more to have signed up in advance. And when that wasn't happening I got a little frustrated,

I understand that everyone won't have the game or have created a pro right away, It will be a week or 2 before we get going as a team. Like you say people like to play it for a few days and enjoy it, get a feel for it Something i'll be doing myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Region - British Isles

(Personally I don't like the term "British Isles" to describe Ireland I thought of putting us in the North Europe region instead but I'm reluctantly going for "British Isles" even though I believe that term should be changed)

Ireland is located in the British Isles bro. I don't see the problem.

Advertisement