Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The FIFA13 Boards Pro Club Team (Ps3)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

That's the club from the past two seasons.... we've a few randomers playing with us two. Accepted a good few requests from Irish users.

All of ye are more than welcome to join in. The bigger the better, I'm not always up for it, so a constant stream of 3-5 willing to play would be handy.

Is there any way myself and two friends can join this, it says it's reached the maximum join requests. We're sick of playing with random idiots who don't pass the ball and try skill their way around every player, it'd be nice to play with people who take it some bit seriously.

Bugg wrote: »
    Is there any way myself and two friends can join this, it says it's reached the maximum join requests. We're sick of playing with random idiots who don't pass the ball and try skill their way around every player, it'd be nice to play with people who take it some bit seriously.

I wanted to make this public from the get go but due to having high early numbers there was literally an invite every 5-10mins till the inbox was full.
    Got sick of refusing them and having it refill so just left it the past while.

I'll nip on later and kick anyone not from Boards and make it public then. I accepted a lot of randomers once they were Irish but most didn't play and one or two who did were a pain to play with.

Add me sure, GilbertoGALWAY..make it easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

I wanted to make this public from the get go but due to having high early numbers there was literally an invite every 5-10mins till the inbox was full.
    Got sick of refusing them and having it refill so just left it the past while.

I'll nip on later and kick anyone not from Boards and make it public then. I accepted a lot of randomers once they were Irish but most didn't play and one or two who did were a pain to play with.

Add me sure, GilbertoGALWAY..make it easier.

Cheers man, I'll join tomorrow and add you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mickfish

Looking to join, have a club but they only play once a week.
    I play as cdm, rcm. Reasonable player, non messer.
    Would love to join.

The Club is now public.

I kicked a **** load of people who had little to no games played so it shouldn't be so high in the search function which had lead to the influx of applications every hour.

Anyone can join at their own accord and get onto to current members to play. I don't be online much now, sorry for the delay in getting on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement