Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International society meeting

Options
  • 13-09-2012 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

I'm actually quite interested in this club and have paid the fees but for some reason I thought the meeting was on at half 7 but it has started already and I've missed it. (Got distracted trying to sort out what modules I'm doing :()

Could anyone tell me what I missed and if I'm still able take part in it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

You can get in contact with them through http://ulwolves.ie and you're okay they still love you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I rather stupidly put in @student.ul.ie instead of @studentmail.ul.ie for my email address. Who would I contact to get that changed as I can't get the verification mail (obviously!)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭PROGRAM_IX

chrislad wrote: »
    I rather stupidly put in @student.ul.ie instead of @studentmail.ul.ie for my email address. Who would I contact to get that changed as I can't get the verification mail (obviously!)

I've had this happen before. At the time, we (the committee) were able to change it. Not sure if that's still possible, but they would definitely know where to change it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

PROGRAM_IX wrote: »
    Not sure if that's still possible, but they would definitely know where to change it.

It's not possible on the Committee end, but you should be able to change it as a member.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭PROGRAM_IX

Tch, typical memory. I'm getting old I s'pose. XD

• Advertisement
Advertisement