Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FF have some f****G neck

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

dj jarvis wrote: »
    have a gander at this bull **** - im really getting a pain in my arse with these gangsters - christ on a bike they DESTROYED this country

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151055286080267&set=a.10150092133260267.275926.307307515266&type=1&theater

One who seeks out horror to be horrified should not be shocked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I don't think I've ever met or seen anyone involved in student politics who isn't a massive wanker. Student politics just attracts them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

They got knocked the fcuk out...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

This thread, poster and FF in general give me Cancer of the everything !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I don't think I've ever met or seen anyone involved in student politics who isn't a massive wanker. Student politics just attracts them.
    I think this might be one of the universe's fundamental truths.

They should also be prohibited from ever entering politics because they'll only ever be in politics for the sake of politics and Ireland has plenty of those fuckers.

On the picture, I'm sure it's a clear case of copyright violation too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

If they do come back, may god help us all!!

But of they do come back it'll be the electorate (i.e us) that will put them back and that makes me a sad sad panda....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I find it hard to believe that Rocky Balboa would be supportive of Fianna Fail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

what do you mean FF have some fine gael neck?

doesn't make any sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

M cebee wrote: »
    what do you mean FF have some fine gael neck?

doesn't make any sense?

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Quorum

humbert wrote: »
    On the picture, I'm sure it's a clear case of copyright violation too.

Why is he making a black power salute? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Now they're promising snow. They have my vote. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Kurz

Fine Gael ain't Ivan Drago either, that's for sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Completely broke and punch-drunk party tries to make a comeback shocker.

You just know it's gonna end messy...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

They should be consigned to the dustbin of history, joining the shambolic PD's and the clowns that were the Greens...:mad:

I find it hard to believe that Rocky Balboa would be supportive of Fianna Fail

I find it hard to believe that anyone with a pulse would be supportive of Fianna Fail

fixed that for ya :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

People voted for FF in their droves when they knew FF were up to their necks in corruption, so why shouldn't they expect the same idiots to vote for them again? :confused:

Let's face it. FF destroyed the country, and the FF voters dropped them and voted for FG who are simply carrying out FF's policy.

Too many braindead mongs in this country. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

The ONLY people who get involved in college politics are people who LOVE to tell everyone about it. Pricks.

who owns the copyright to that image ?
    if i find out i will let them know that a bunch of right wing tossers are using it
    to promote the hitler youth wing of this social terrorist group that destroyed a peace loving nation

death to FF and all that cling to her

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Mully_2011

If I wanted comeback Id scrap it off your ma's teeth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Most of the people in this country (and all other countries) don't deserve to have a political opinion. Nor should they be allowed to vote.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

Lol that is going to get trolled to fcuk, wonder if OFF will start deleting comments.

For the last few years they have had the neck to give out copies of the proclamation at college fresher days, they, the people who basically pissed on it and lost what semblance of independence this country had, giving it away to the IMF, ECB etc... some neck indeed!

Delusional is what they are. Why young people wuld join FF is beyond me. They stand for nothing. I can understand older people who have been members for years staying, but young people, who's future has been destroyed by that party, who'll probably have to emigrate when they graduate, who've had grants cut, fees gone up, all because of those fcukers and then they go and join the gob****es who did it? Why!?

I just don't understand.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

dj jarvis wrote: »
    LOL

somebody has gotten to the image already - its only up a hour

and typical FF dickheads , they are removing the negative comments,
    thought they were a party for the people ? obviously only the people who agree with them

Re-done! :D

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3051/rocky2y.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Execution for treason would be only appropriate thing for the Fianna Fail traitors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Elvis_Presley

I don't think I've ever met or seen anyone involved in politics who isn't a massive wanker. Politics just attracts them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Bertie Ahern................. The eye of the (Celtic) tiger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

The cheek of them using Rocky Balboa, he's far more articulate than the average FFer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Some apt responses ..:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

mikom wrote: »
    Bertie Ahern................. The eye of the (Celtic) tiger.

Anus seems to fit better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 Lorgach

All of the parties are just the same old same old....... Let's have some real Democracy for a change.. we should all push for a Refrendum to intruduce Direct Democracy like the citizens of Iceland and Switzerland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

The ONLY people who get involved in college politics are people who LOVE to tell everyone about it. Pricks.

HE FIXHED THE ROAD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭alphabeat

seriously think we should have brought back the DPen however it could have been done for the FF cabinet of the time

Treason for your own benefit = public hanging , no ifs or buts.

and to think these young 6 fingered cum buckets want to bring FF all back ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Nippledragon

Ireland should have made an example of them by reintroducing public flogging and even hanging.

Last FF govt generally were like the thick end of a dogs sh!te, speaking of which, they should have all been locked away in a dungeon and fed it until they were rotting the thieving shower of c"nts.

Run a country? They couldn't run a feckin bath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Nippledragon

galwayrush wrote: »
    Anus seems to fit better.

Boil on that anus would also be suitable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭emo72

F.F please F.O.

• Advertisement

keith16 wrote: »
    HE FIXHED THE ROAD.

Do not get. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭MarkHitide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Biggins wrote: »

That's class Biggins!

Dad: "My Father voted for his Father, I voted for him and you'll vote for his son.
    Son: "But why Dad?"
    Dad: "Coz he fixed the road."
    Son: "But I think he's an arsehole."
    Dad: "Do what you're told. HE FIXED THE ROAD."

Mickey H wrote: »
    Dad: "My Father voted for his Father, I voted for him and you'll vote for his son.
    Son: "But why Dad?"
    Dad: "Coz he fixed the road."
    Son: "But I think he's an arsehole."
    Dad: "Do what you're told. HE FIXED THE ROAD."

Oh The Savage Eye, I see :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Oisin Gilmore If you had any honour you'd disband. Shower of traitors.
    about an hour ago · Like · 5

Alan O'Connor you've bled this country dry for years, your not getting a second chance
    54 minutes ago · Like

Eugene McLoughlin Brilliant!! Sign me up!!! email: thick_as_f**k@amnesiac_irish.ie....!!
    26 minutes ago · Like · 3

Gareth Keane Fianna Fail destroyed this country, looked after their developer friends and didnt (and couldnt) care less about the ordinary person. they will never get a chance to 'run' this country again. Fianna Fail should just disband, absolute corrupt scumbags
    9 minutes ago · Like · 1

From facebook :D

From facebook :D

im one of those people above

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Lorgach wrote: »
    All of the parties are just the same old same old....... Let's have some real Democracy for a change.. we should all push for a Refrendum to intruduce Direct Democracy like the citizens of Iceland and Switzerland.

Jesus christ have you seen some of the morons tha make their way to boards and post? You want them to be making decisions? Now factor in the ones that arent even intelligent enough to use a computer.....

im one of those people above

Gareth keane I bet. amirite? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Oh The Savage Eye, I see :P

Spot on. ;)

Gareth keane I bet. amirite? :D

spot on. do....you....know me?

spot on. do....you....know me?

Oh, no it was just a guess :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

keith16 wrote: »
    HE FIXHED THE ROAD.

I voted for his father, and you'll vote for his son. HE FIXHED THE ROAD!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Meh . .

I reckon there was a fair few lab/fg councellors zoning land (like my poxy annually flooded estate) for their own benefit during the good times!

FF . FG . Labour , the only differance is FF were the ones who were in power who got to press the self destruct button. The opposition parties were promising even more goodies around election time which wouldnt of saved us from voting the same self vested politicians and ultimatley let our country go to the dogs . .

I dont have a problem with FF trying to reinvent itself if it has geniune progressive intentions, but from what I see (and hear from a friend who would be intimatley involved within the party), they have done nothing to try to enhance or improve politics in this country. . Same old sh*t, same old croniest bullsh* (even between its members!) just differant slogans talk of change and no intention . .

And in truth, I wouldnt be relying on FF to be the party to help enlighten a fickle electorate . . FF are responsible for the decisions they made and the electorate are responsible for giving all politicians of this country the motive to be completely self invested , spineless, populist , unhelpful bunch of ****s.

Advertisement