Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs in Sligo

Options
  • 13-09-2012 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Does anyone know any places hiring in Sligo?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

About 3 pages of jobs in this weeks Champion. One of them was a full page advert offering a number of positions.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

irish-stew wrote: »
    About 3 pages of jobs in this weeks Champion. One of them was a full page advert offering a number of positions.

;)

What company was that, as a matter of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Boots are looking for a full time assistant.
    Chapters Cafe are looking for part-time assistants.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

magnumlady wrote: »
    Boots are looking for a full time assistant.
    Chapters Cafe are looking for part-time assistants.

Do you know anything about applying to Chapters? I'd be interested in finding out more, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭rocky raccoon

Do you know anything about applying to Chapters? I'd be interested in finding out more, thanks!

Just call in fillefatel, they are really nice people and won't hurt you. IMO it is the the friendliest cafe in the town with a lot of regulars. I am in there most days for coffee. They are looking to replace some of their staff who went back to college, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Just call in fillefatel, they are really nice people and won't hurt you. IMO it is the the friendliest cafe in the town with a lot of regulars. I am in there most days for coffee. They are looking to replace some of their staff who went back to college, etc.

Its only that I won't be in Sligo til next Wednesday, so hopefully they'll still be looking then

I've probably seen you in there. :)
    The sign has been up for a while so fingers crossed for you.

Jack and Jones have a sign up looking for staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Tidyweb

Is there anywhere hiring positions for longterm staff business, banking, engineering, that kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

You could try the FAS website.

They have a search engine where you can see what jobs are available locally. You can also narrow down the search to specific job types.

Hope this helps.

• Advertisement

Jane Norman are looking for full-time temporary staff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Anyone know of places in town that could be an idea for work experience that's IT based?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 AnnaOneill

Hi,

I know this is a bit late but we have a position going for a Digital Marketing Administrator in our Sligo desk in The Sligo IT. We are a Digital Marketing Agency called Get Focused, and have a position for an online marketer to take care of our Sligo business clients. If you know of anyone with experience in Media, Marketing or Digital, give Clodagh a call on 083 1531973. Check out our website at getfocused.ie for more information on who we are and what we do.

Anna

Advertisement