Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Spiegeltent Festival

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭jingler

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

The Spiegeltent is up. See the build timelapse here - really impressive!!

http://youtu.be/eMqluMgSMMA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

It looks like an old shed! I was expecting something more like the silhouette on the poster!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

just found out bell x1 are due to play next friday, and its competley sold out, cant believe it. Anyone know if more tickets will be coming up for these events? Or if anyone cant make it :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

just found out bell x1 are due to play next friday, and its competley sold out, cant believe it. Anyone know if more tickets will be coming up for these events? Or if anyone cant make it :-)

Weblink here for other events

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056754287

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

vicwatson wrote: »

I'm off to the Rocky Horror. Can't wait. It will be good fun if everyone gets into the spirit of things :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Snatched Bell X1 tickets :)

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Snatched Bell X1 tickets :)

Where'd you pick them up?!!

Where'd you pick them up?!!

Secret!

Secret!

Well how were bell x1 with your secret tickets !!!!

• Advertisement

vicwatson wrote: »
    Well how were bell x1 with your secret tickets !!!!

Top class I must say, and I don't consider myself as someone with a knowledge of music.

Had never heard their stuff before but would most definitely go see them again.

Real close to the band, great sound and real intimate. You could tell that the organisers are all a cut above anything else that appears in town.

Pity about the price of drink though. And the quality of it for that matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭EASYNEWS

Pity about the price of drink though. And the quality of it for that matter.[/QUOTE]

What price is the pint?

EASYNEWS wrote: »
    Pity about the price of drink though. And the quality of it for that matter.

What price is the pint?[/QUOTE]

€5. No matter what it was. Made for an expensive round.

Not just that though, the bar was very small. About 6-7 people deep when you got up there. The choices of drinks were Budweiser, Carlsberg and Guinness. There was also Captain Morgan Ice Tea and Smirnoff Ice Mojito (both on tap)

All the above in plastic cups.

Understandable I suppose considering they could be thrown. And in fairness, the bar staff were excellent.

About half way through, when Bell X1 took a break, some of the staff did take drinks orders (for those in the booth's only) and they were brought down to you.

Price is to be expected I suppose considering the occasion, but I do think €5 was very high.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

What price is the pint?

.[/QUOTE]

Price of a pint in the store is 5 aswell, so for bar set up only for 10 days for the special occasion its not that bad really i think...

timmywex wrote: »

Price of a pint in the store is 5 aswell, so for bar set up only for 10 days for the special occasion its not that bad really i think...[/QUOTE]

Mate of mine paid 4.50 on opening night of festival

Advertisement