Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macdonagh Junction Car Parking Space

Options
  • 13-09-2012 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Anybody have any idea how much they charge for a space for a year? Was looking into renting an apartment there but there is one space with the appartment and we have two cars. Anybody with appartment willing to rent their space either?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kkmick

Asking your letting agent is probably your best bet or else contact them yourself http://www.macdonaghjunction.com/Contact_Us/Contact_Us.654.html

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭pk10216

thanks buddy, found out already €780 for year for space from q-park. Anybody got an apartment there and don't use their space and would be willing to rent it cheaper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

pk10216 wrote: »
    thanks buddy, found out already €780 for year for space from q-park. Anybody got an apartment there and don't use their space and would be willing to rent it cheaper?

Fu*k me thats some price the robbing bastards.

I would be on the lookout to see the nearest apartment which is empty and id be sticking my car in that parking space

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

S28382 wrote: »
    Fu*k me thats some price the robbing bastards.

I would be on the lookout to see the nearest apartment which is empty and id be sticking my car in that parking space

Not really, it's €2.14 a day.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Not really, it's €2.14 a day.

So your telling me you would pay that amount every year on top of your electricity/gas/tv/food/insurance/tax........and whatever else you might have going on. Paying that much a year just to park the car up is mental but i do it if they washed my car everytime i went home :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Anyone have any other solutions? I'm in the same boat, 2 cars, one space, 780 rental.

Some price

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭englander

Slightly inconvenient but whatabout parking at the train station ? €30 a month... €360 per year ... and a bit of a walk to where you live for no extra charge.

Advertisement